- 6 Watts of Solar Power: 1 hour in sun = 2 hours talk time or 80 minutes of run time with iPad Mini
- Up to 14 hours of talk time or 67% charge on an iPad Mini
- Under 4 hours in the sun fully charges a typical smartphone
- V15 Battery Pack, in direct sun, fully charges in 9 hours from 4 Watts of solar panels. Can also be charged using any USB port or optional DC or AC chargers
- Connect to Devices via 5 standard adapters (micro usb, mini usb, nokia, and 2 universals)
- The convenient design is perfect for travelers
- Shoulder strap can be adjusted from 26 inches up to 52 inches
- Fabric is made from recycled PET (soda bottles) and is waterproof, lightweight and UV resistant
- Includes padded tabled sleeve
- 10.75″ high x 9″ wide x 4.0″ deep
Weight: 1.5 lbs (680 grams) including battery and solar panels
Solar Charger Specifications:
- 6 watt solar panel generates power in sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse.
- Power: 6 watts total peak output at 6 Volts
- Charge times: Under 4 hours in the sun fully charges a typical smartphone, 1 hour provides about 2 hours of talk time.
These AA , 1.2 volt batteries are designed for solar landscape lighting and are charged by the light’s solar panel with no other equipment necessary.$11.95
OUTXE 10000mAh Rugged Power Bank with Flashlight IP67 Waterproof Solar Portable Charger Outdoor Dual USB
- IP67 Certified Waterproof, Dust-proof and Shock-Resistant, Non-slip. Simply hang it on your backpack using the carabiner. Stay hands-free while on the go
- Solar Powered Charger: Environmentally friendly, efficient solar panel provides you with reliable access to emergency charging power while outdoors
Whether you need power while camping in a tent or trailer, or looking for a reliable emergency power supply, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station helps you keep all your essential devices charged up and ready$359.95
The AIMS Power pure sine inverter is capable of producing 3000 watts of clean power ideal for running your sensitive electronics. Great for use in vehicles, boats, camping and emergencies where back up power is needed. The inverter features a resettable GFCI outlet, along with a USB outlet and a direct connect terminal block for hard wiring the inverter’s full capacity.$399.00
- 【2 Ways of Installation】- Stick the solar spotlight into the courtyard lawn as lighting stakes / Use included screws to mount on the wall to provide illumination for porch, patio, garage, etc.
- 【Multi-angle Adjustment】- Designed with 90 degree adjustable solar panel and 180 degree adjustable spotlights to obtain better charging and illumination as per your needs.
- 【High Conversion Rate】-1.2W polycrystalline solar panel with high solar energy conversion efficiency can support 8-10h lighting after fully charged.
- 【2 Lighting Modes】- One simple MODE button to choose from low-light mode and high-light mode.
- 【IP65 Waterproof & Dustproof】- Made of high-impact ABS material, this outdoor solar spotlight can withstand rain and other extreme weather conditions, perfect for outdoor lighting.
Proven value for off-grid, backup power and self-consumption
ConextTM SW 120/240V is perfect for off-grid, backup power and self-consumption applications, it’s a pure sine wave, hybrid inverter system with switchable 50/60 Hz frequencies, providing power for every need. Conext SW features 120/240 VAC output, and capable of producing 120/240 VAC output from a 120 VAC input, without the need for an external transformer. For expanded off-grid capacity, the Conext SW is integrated with fuel-based generators as required to support loads larger than the generator’s output. It’s also self consumption ready, able to prioritize solar consumption over the grid, while maintaining zero grid export. The Conext SW works with the grid to avoid peak utility charges and support the grid when utility supply is limited. Stacking two Conext SW units will double the system’s total output power and available solar charge controllers allow for the integration of solar capacity as required.$1,529.72
5000W, 208/240VAC, 60Hz, 600VDC, DC Disconnect, Transformerless, 2 Unfused Input, 2 MPPT, Wi-Fi/Ethernet Datamanager, Arc-Fault Protection, UL 1741 SA Compliant
With power categories ranging from 3.8 kW to 15.0-1 kW, the transformerless Fronius Primo is the ideal compact single-phase inverter for residential applications with a 208/240 grid connection. The sleek design of the SnapINverter hinge mounting system and the lightweight inverter itself, creates a streamlined, secure and convenient installation and service that can be done in under 15 minutes.$1,489.99$1,489.99