MANDA Organic Sun Creme – SPF 50 Sunscreen
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- PERFORMANCE: Our performance-driven SPF 50 formula is specially designed for surfers, climbers, hikers, athletes, adventurers, or anyone who loves to be outside or in the water. This physical sunscreen sits on top of your skin, leaving a visible layer. It goes on as thick or as light as you want and stays on for a long time so you can be out enjoying yourself to the fullest without having to worry whether or not it is working.
- INGREDIENTS: Made the highest quality, food-grade, all natural and organic ingredients, MANDA Organic Sun Paste has our bodies and environment in mind. Active Ingredient: Non-nano zinc oxide – 23%. Other ingredients include: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Beeswax, Thanaka powder, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Cinnamon Oil ***All Ingredients Marked Organic Are Certified Organic
- THANAKA: From the wood of a small tree in Myanmar, Thanaka has been used for over 2000 years by Burmese people to protect and beautify the skin. This natural cosmetic is most commonly applied topically, provides natural sun protection, is high in antioxidants, is regenerative, and has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-acne, and anti-aging properties.
- ENVIRONMENT: By choosing nature’s best solution for sun protection, Thanaka, we have further offset our footprint on the environment by reducing the amount of mined mineral (zinc oxide) used in MANDA Organic Sun Paste. Additionally, we do not use an chemicals such as oxybenzone, octinoxate, etc. that have been proven to kill coral reefs in our formula making MANDA Organic Sun Paste reef safe.
- PACKAGING: We are proud that our Organic Organic Sun Creme comes in a uniquely sustainable bio-plastic tube that is derived from sugar cane. Bio-based Sugar Cane (Green) Polyethylene is a renewable source alternative to traditional polyethylene (PE) with the same structural look and feel of standard rigid and flexible PE tubes. Additionally, this packaging is 100% recyclable using existing recycling streams.
- Vendor: Solareum
- No ratings found yet!